1. For what purposes do we collect your personal information?
We will process your data for:
▪ Scientific research
▪ Administrative management and coordination of the research
2. Who is the data controller?
WELLBASED Project is an European research project. Your data will be processed jointly by:
- FUNDACION DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA PARA LA PROMOCION ESTRATEGICA EL DESARROLLO Y LA INNOVACION URBANA (LNV), established in JOAN VERDEGUER, 16, 46024 VALENCIA, Spain, VAT number: ESG98406002, represented
- FUNDACIO DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA VALÈNCIA CLIMA I ENERGIA (VCE), established in JOAN VERDEGUER, 16, 46024 VALENCIA, Spain, VAT number: ESG98220833,
- FUNDACION PARA LA INVESTIGACION DEL HOSPITAL CLINICO DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA, FUNDACION INCLIVA (INCLIVA), established in AV MENENDEZ PELAYO 4, VALENCIA 46010, Spain, VAT number: ESG96886080,
- SENIOR EUROPA SOCIEDAD LIMITADA (KVC), established in PLAZA DE LA REINA, NUM. 19, ESCALERA A 1ºB, VALENCIA, Spain 46003, VAT number: ESB97808984,
- ERASMUS UNIVERSITAIR MEDISCH CENTRUM ROTTERDAM (EMC), established in DR MOLEWATERPLEIN 40, ROTTERDAM 3015 GD, Netherlands, VAT number: NL801427228B01,
- MUNICIPALITY OF EDIRNE (EDM), established in BABADEMIRTAS MH. MIMAR SINAN CD N 1, EDIRNE 22020, Turkey, VAT number: TR3240033429,
- DE SURDURULEBILIR ENERJI VE INSAAT SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI (DEM), established in KOSUYOLU MAH. HALILI SOK NO: 7/1, KADIKOY ISTANBUL 34718, Turkey, VAT number: TR2710797541,
- UNIVERSITY OF LEEDS (UNIVLEEDS), established in WOODHOUSE LANE, LEEDS LS2 9JT, United Kingdom, VAT number: GB613451470,
- NEDERLANDSE ORGANISATIE VOOR TOEGEPAST NATUURWETENSCHAPPELIJK ONDERZOEK TNO (TNO), established in ANNA VAN BUERENPLEIN 1, DEN HAAG 2595 DA, Netherlands, VAT number: NL002875718B01,
- ENTE OSPEDALIERO OSPEDALI GALLIERA (EOG), established in MURA DELLE CAPPUCCINE 14, GENOVA 16128, Italy, VAT number: IT00557720109,
- ZERO DISCRIMINATION ASSOCIATION (ZDA), established in NISPETIYE MAHALLESI FECRI EBCIOGLU SOKAK DISKAPINO KOSE APARTMANI ICKAPINO 3, ISTANBUL, Turkey, VAT number: TR7690498866,
- MAGYAR URBANISZTIKAI TUDASKOZPONT NONPROFIT KFT (MUTK), established in LILIOM UTCA 48, BUDAPEST 1094, Hungary, VAT number: HU20654821,
- BUDAPEST FOVAROS III. KERULET OBUDA-BEKASMEGYER ONKORMANYZAT (OBM), established in FO TER 3, BUDAPEST 1033, Hungary, VAT number: HU15735667,
- ASSOCIATION FOR SUSTAINABLE INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENTS IN ECONOMICS ENVIRONMENT AND SOCIETY (ASIDEES), established in HAUSFELDSTRASSE 22/1/7, WIEN 1220, Austria, VAT number: ATU71943356,
- JELGAVAS DIGITALAIS CENTRS (JDC), established in SARMAS IELA 4, JELGAVA LV-3001, Latvia,
- CHIPMUNK HEALTH (HEERLEN) established in SMEDESTRAAT 2, HEERLEN 6411 CR, Netherlands, Chamber of Commerce 71134328.
How can you contact our data protection officer?
The data protection officer is the person responsible for monitoring our compliance with data protection rules and assisting you. If you have any questions or queries about how we handle data, you can contact the data protection officer by email at email@example.com.
By what right or legal basis does the WELLBASED project joint-controllership process your personal information?
Your data is processed by virtue of:
- Consent (6.1.(a)) GDPR
- Task carried out in the public interest (art. 6.1.e) RGPD) under national laws on research.
Who are the recipients of your personal data?
- European Commission for audit purposes.
- University of Valencia as data processor.
Are data transferred to a non-EU Country?
You authorize that pseudonymized data should be consulted remotely by the researchers’ participants at the Project based at the University of Leeds (United Kingdom).
How long do we keep/store your data?
The data shall be processed for the duration of the research until year 2024, and where appropriate, to the moment when a final report will be issued or the results of the research will be published, and for such additional periods as may be necessary to guarantee the rights of the persons involved in the project.
The information shall be kept suitably blocked for such additional periods as may be necessary for the prescription of possible legal liabilities including those arising from audits of the Project.
Data duly anonymized may be retained indefinitely after for research purposes.
How do we protect the security of your information?
We apply the technical and organisational measures dictated by the Spanish National Security Framework. This includes a series of recommendations to try to guarantee the security of information systems and thus prevent theft, alteration or unauthorised access to data.
How can you exercise your rights?
In order to maintain control over your data at all times, you have the right to access your personal information, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its erasure or deletion. In certain circumstances, and for reasons relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Similarly, you may exercise the right to restrict the processing of your personal information, requesting its retention, as well as the portability of your data.
The exercise of rights is personal and therefore we need to identify you unequivocally. You can exercise your rights in two ways:
- By sending an e-mail message.
To do so, please use this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only deal with requests made from e- mail accounts provided in our databases after the identification of its owner.
- Physically by writing to the address of the data controller. In this case, you must provide supporting documentation:
- Proof of the identity of the person concerned by means of any valid document, such as identity card or passport.
- Name and surname of the person concerned or, where appropriate, of the person representing him/her, and the document proving such representation.
- The request you are applying for.
- Documents supporting the request you are making, if applicable.
- In case of rectification or erasure, indication of the data to be rectified or erased and the reason for the rectification or erasure.
- Address for delivery to you the information or notification.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
Who guarantees your rights and to whom can you complain?
If you wish to lodge a complaint or obtain further information about the regulation of the processing of personal data contact;
- In Hungary, the competent authority is Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection (Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság)
- In Latvia , the competent authority is Data State Inspectorate (Blaumaņa iela 11/13 Rīga LV-1011)
- In the Netherlands, the competent authority is Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Bentinck House at Hoge Nieuwstraat 8)
- In Spain, the competent authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid).
- In Turkey, the competent authority is Kiisel Verileri Koruma Kurumu (Kiisel Verileri Koruma Kurumu, Nasuh Akar Mah. Ziyabey Cad. 1407. Sok. No: 4, 06520 Balgat-Çankaya/Ankara)
- In United Kingdom, the competent authority is The Information Commissioner (Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF)