WELLBASED is a proud partner of the ‘European Urban Health Cluster’, an umbrella of 6 like-minded projects. They are all funded by Horizon 2020 and are pushing for “Innovative actions for improving urban health and wellbeing – addressing environment, climate and socioeconomic factors”.
- Increase visibility for urban health research in various, thematically-linked areas
- Influence policies such as the EU Urban Agenda
- Connect with other initiatives on urban issues and health
- More robust evidence for policy-making on improved urban health in the EU
- Better physical and/or mental health of Europeans living in urban areas
- Less health inequalities in cities